Adjusting the desk height
Changing from a sitting to a standing position regularly and freely comes with a series of positive effects:
- for one thing, it significantly relieves the circulation, muscles and spine and considerably reduces the well-known disadvantages of lack of movement that are especially problematic for those working at a computer most of the time.
- For another, it improves the general physical well-being and thus the mental performance and power of concentration –
- effectively preventing stress caused by permanent lack of exercise.
Study shows many advantages
The advantage of our sit-stand desk over other sit-stand concepts is that you can raise the entire tabletop, including the complete equipment (keyboard, monitor, documents, etc.), to standing height:
- you can continue working as usual without any limitations to the range of activities and you can use the entire working surface.
- A change in posture is possible any time and does not have to be ‘triggered’ by external influences.
- You can move more freely when you are standing.
- You can also set the sit-stand work station to different working heights when sitting.
- Compared to a conventional work station with an extra solution for standing, the integrated sit-stand work station is more cost-efficient.